Accommodation is free with mandatory previous sign up for three nights, from Friday 13th to Monday 16th.
The schools offer its sports centres to sleep, showers and a place to leave bikes.
Must bring own sleeping mat and sleeping bag.
Smoking is forbidden in all the school area.
Access to location will have a schedule for entering and exiting during the whole weekend. No 24 hours service.
Friday 13th from 18:00 to 20:00 is the scheduled time to come in and drop off gear.
Monday 16th at 10: 00h, ultimate departure.
Space for sleeping, personal care and store belongings. You cannot cook inside the equipment, there are no facilities for it. The space is a cession and we will try to keep it clean. Eating sites will be indicated during the whole weekend. Exceptions for those with special needs (children, diabetics, and other special cases).
Bathrooms and showers: you have to bring towels, sandals, toilet paper, shampoo, soap, etc.
Bicycle parking: at the playgrounds of the equipment, bring your own lock.
Both, playgrounds and sports centres, are closed spaces with only allowed access at the times indicated.
How to get there:
Address: Bilbao Street 103rd, corner Camí Antic de Valencia
Metro lines: L4 (yellow) station Poble Nou.
Tram: T4, Pere IV
Bus lines (folding bikes are allowed): 192 (Pere IV-Bilbao), 40, 42 (Bilbao-Diagonal), B20, B25, N8, N11 (Pere IV-Rambla del Poble Nou, Pere IV-Bilbao) N7 (Av . Diagonal Pere IV).
Not tariffed nearby parking areas:
Ground parquing area at Espronceda street, Camí Antic de Valencia coner.
Parking for vans type vehicles: Marroc street and adjacent to Parc del Poble Nou Centre.
Large bus vehicle type: Venezuela and neighboring street.
We will have the keys and we'll act as doorman throughout the weekend.
These are the times of access:
Friday 13th May
Saturday 14th May
Sunday 15th mayo
Monday 16th May
Other free options:
Couchsurfing is a service that connects members of a global traveling community to facilitate accommodation at private homes for free, to help in the search of accommodation there is a group that has been created specifically so you may find or offer accommodation.
The Warmshowers community is an exchange around the world of free accommodation for cyclotourists, we recommend that you visit their webpage and look for options in Barcelona.
For those who are looking for more conventional accommodation options we have some discounts to offer.
Bike-Friendly hostel with an option to borrow free bikes, you can make a reservation using the following link. They also offer a 12% discount with the following conditions:
- The discount will apply to the prices at the moment of making the reservation.
- Reservations are accepted only through the website Barcelonabedandbike.com, once you have reserved send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the discount code B&BPANTUMACONA
- Discount only applies from the 13th to 16th of May
- There are 15 single speed bikes available without possibility of reservations
- Bikes must be returned by 7pm, for the Pantumacona event B&B will be flexible with the return time
- If you bring your own bike there is parking available.
Modern innovative and sustainable hostel, receiver of several prizes because of its commitment to responsible and sustainable tourism, located near plaza de las Glorias .
Accommodation options include double rooms, rooms for 4 or family style (4adults +1child ) all rooms have a bathroom, showers and private wc, common areas such as kitchen, dining room, bar, terrace chill out and movie theater.
They offer a special price for groups in the quadruple room, 27€ per person per day, breakfast included with the following conditions:
- Applicable for reservations from the 13th to 16th of May
- Reservations are accepted only until the 1st of May with this special price
- There's a bike parking area and they have a rental service if you haven't brought a bike
To make a reservation please send an email to Josep at email@example.com. With the dates and number of people stating that you're attending the Pantumacona.
Sophisticated yet simply designed hostel offering comfort at a great price, very close to plaza de las Glorias.
Private rooms available for up to 4 beds, all with private bathroom. Also available there are shared rooms for 4,6 and 8 people with a bathroom per room and common areas such as kitchen, dining room, bar, terrace and extras like pool and gym.
They offer a 10% discount including breakfast and sheets with the following conditions:
- There is no parking for bikes
- The discount will apply to prices published on the website at the time of reservation
- Applicable from the 13th to the 16th of May
- Payment of the total must be made by 1st of May by bank transfer or credit card
- To make a reservation pleas send an email to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you're attending the Pantumacona
Recently inaugurated hostel which combines details and interior design with functionality, located in Poblenou a few minutes from the beach.
There are double rooms available with private bathroom and shared rooms with capacity between 4 and 12 people, some with private bathrooms and others shared. The common areas include kitchen , dining room, living room, dj area with chill out lounge, terraces and patio.
There's no bike parking, but there's a rental service available
They offer special prices for groups of 12 or more, please contact them directly through the formulario filing in the group name as Pantumacona-Massa crítica.